Who is the Customer? Me or Verizon?
Customer1011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Verizon!

Who is the Customer?  Me or You?   Seriously, Me or You?

For if I was truly the customer then I would not have to call each and every month and manage my own Billing that you, Verizon cannot get it right. 

There is a Note from a Manager that approved our SET, MONTHLY PAYMENT and every month, it is always WRONG. 

So, who is the Customer?  

Are you taking care of my needs?  No!

Are you following what your own Managers place in your Customer's Accounts?  No! 

When is enough, ENOUGH!

FIX YOUR SYSTEM or give it to me for Free because I am so tired already with having to manage my own Bill each and every month of which I pay you for Services that includes Managing my Bill properly. Pay me a salary, give me access your system, because apparently there is some Human Error going on each and every month. 

Oh, and how about assigning an Account Manager to Customers.  Someone assigned that we can always talk to and not 20,000 different Customer Service Agents that say - THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN NEXT MONTH.  I TOOK CARE OF IT. 

Really upset Customer here!

0 Likes
Re: Who is the Customer? Me or Verizon?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you spoken to anyone regarding the problems with your account?

0 Likes
Customer1011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, 

Yes, I have, every month with a representative.  One month, it was with a Manager and it still did not resolve the problem. 

The new Bill arrived and again, the same problem. 

How can this be resolved?

Best, HF

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes