Why can't we pick and choose services like you are offering on your commercials now?
Tizmary

Honestly, I'm on a fixed income, and every dollar counts...

If we   don't want/use the phone service... WHY do we HAVE to keep it?

All these little "packages", as you call them add up!! and if I happen to miss paying a bill, I'm screwed.. Plus, I'm pretty sure you've charged me for equipment that has already been returned to  you., but when I go to view my bill, it's so convulated with stuff it's hard to tell exactly what you are charging for

Basically I would like to be able to discuss my bill via email with a service rep... How do I do that?  I know you guys have "secure" email here, can't we use that to talk to  you about issues like this??

Really?

Mary

0 Likes
how do we discuss our bills online with a human?
Tizmary

I am really hoping that someone can reply with an answer here... is there a way to speak with a Verizon Human about our account? due to a disability, talking on the phone is not a realistic option for me...

please Verizon - answer me?

Mary

0 Likes
Re: how do we discuss our bills online with a human?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could try chat for many problems.  Not sure if Billing department can be directly reached online.

Try their CONTACT US option and look for online chat

http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm

0 Likes
Re: how do we discuss our bills online with a human?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're talking primarily with other customers here.

Verizon doesn't have an email support channel.  They use phone and online chat as their primary support channels.  I suspect Verizon has alternate contact options for people with disabilities, although I don't know what they offer.  You may have to spend some time on their web site or with google to find out if they have any special services.

Good Luck.

0 Likes