Why is My Verizon STILL down???
sonshines

This is beyond ridiculous that a company that supposedly is the leader in high speed inernet can't even run it's own website, ya know, on the internet. I've read complaint after complaint after complaint in these forums and yet the issue still hasn't been fixed! I have been unable to access or pay my bill for the last 2 months and I'm fed up. The last time I called in to pay over the phone, it took me almost 2 hours to get things straight when it should only take me 2 minutes to pay on line.

Get your act together, Verizon!!! There is no excuse!

We as customers are taking the time to share our complaints and we deserve the time, courtesy, and respect of an actual response rather than a copied and pasted reply. Show us some respect by giving us an answer and better yet, JUST FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is My Verizon STILL down???
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

There is an issue, but unfortunately, neither moderators or other users can help. We will pass your information along to the Ecenter who will be in touch with you through email or private message.

0 Likes
Re: Why is My Verizon STILL down???
sonshines

Thank you for actually taking the time to type a response but why did you edit my original post? There was nothing offensive or any privacy issues about what I typed, yet you deleted a large portion of my post. Am I not allowed to complain about the obviously automated responses to almost every customer post about this issue?

0 Likes