Why is it impossible to resolve anything with CSR?
cwiseguy
Customer Service Representatives are at this point combative when you try and resolve a problem! When you ask to speak to a supervisor they tell you they are the supervisor, when you ask for customer retention they tell you they are customer retention! Simple issues like sending out damaged equipment they fail to resolve your issues and tell you to call back after the 14 day waiting period that will lock you into the 2 year contract. I've been a Fios customer for 7 years and to be blown off and pushed around like this is completely unacceptable. It's no wonder why people who despise cablevision are switching back to the evil Dolan empire I'm placing my call after I post this to find out cablevision''s current pricing.
0 Likes
Re: Why is it impossible to resolve anything with CSR?
JMSugh

I agree, they are difficult!

We signed a 2 year contract with Verion. The first year  we pad $130 something the second year it was to go up to $156.63. The second year the bill is around $202. We called and asked why and went back and forth with them. We said we want to cancel the bill since it isn't what you promised on the contract. They said you can't you signd a 2 year contract. How can the contract be valid for Verizon ain inaccurate for the consumer?  

0 Likes
Re: Why is it impossible to resolve anything with CSR?
cwiseguy
My issue could have been resolved as simply as saying we will send you out a new box sorry for your inconvenience. They chose to handle it as if it was my privilege that they were even offering me service at all. Shameful business practice! I've always been very happy with the point of service and the field service technicians I've encountered have always been top notch but CSR and billing have been atrocious from day 1. The less I had to deal with them the happier I was with the service. I've actually recommend it to many people this is just my breaking point something so trivial they have to argue over and it's their fault to begin with. This is the reason I haven't resigned an agreement with them in 4 years. So disappointed I was really looking forward to the quantum tv but deep down I knew it was a mistake to mess with what I had because it was like poking a hornet's nest and I was opening myself up to some kind of issue. I should have left well enough alone I should know better after all these years of dealing with verizon
0 Likes