Why is it so difficult for Verizon to cancel my account?
csforman

I moved in mid-July 2012, and had my Verizon Fios account cancelled (this included cable and internet services). It is now almost December, and I have had to call Verizon customer service every month because I continue to get an email stating that my bill is available and Verizon owes me a credit of $10.30 When I last called in late October to find out why my account was still active, I was told that a virus protection service had not been fully deactivated. The representative cancelled the virus protection (or so I thought). Lo and behold, on November 22nd I get another email stating that once again my bill is available, but that Verizon owes me $20.60.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS?!

I WANT MY ACCOUNT CANCELED and to never EVER receive another email, bill, or check from Verizon EVER AGAIN.

If Verizon wants to continue paying me for something I asked them to CANCEL almost SIX MONTHS AGO, I realize it seems odd to even bring this up. However, the absolute INCOMPETENCY of seemingly every single customer service representative I've spoken to each month for the past six months is driving me insane.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so difficult for Verizon to cancel my account?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes