bait and switch on existing customers!!!
meghanelissa

so i recently logged into the verizon website.... which i dread doing cause it is the worst....literally the worst website ever made.... how ever made it should be ashamed.

so anyways i scroll down the page and what do i see!!!! a offer for 94 dollars for 50/25, prime tv and phone and i get a 250 dollar gift card. so all excited i attempt to sign a new contract for 2 years with the anticipation of a very nice price. What do i get a offer for 99 dollars for the first month... then slighly goes up to 109 after 1 month then 119 after a year. but no 94 dollar offer and no 25 gift card. I decide to hit the chat button for help ...... and what do i get a employee who only knows how to use the auto repsonse buttons, and tells me it is for new customers only..... only reward you get for being a continuing customers is a bigger bill, outdated equipment you have to beg to replace, and in general more grief

in conclusion its a bait and switch because

A. i was logged in it was a the buttom of my services page

B. It says my address and that the deal is available in my area

C. IT NEVER SAID IT WAS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY

when i get a chance tues i will be writing to the attorney general....i dont put up with this garbage

0 Likes
Re: bait and switch on existing customers!!!
Clyd

Yikes, sound a lot like what I am going thru!  Have you thought of canceling and re upping under another name?  That is the only thing I can think of ............... there is also the other option go with the competition!!

0 Likes