billing
sihaque
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can i get Verizon to either provide me my bill online or provide me with a paper copy? For the last several months, i have neither. I called and talked to an agent last month and got a paper copy and asked to turn off the "no-paper" option. This month i am again in the dark without an online bill or a paper copy. How can i get verizon to respond without call them every month?

Re: billing
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Click the following link and sign in to your account. You can view or print from here.https://www.verizon.com/ForYourHome/BillView/ResMyBill.aspx

0 Likes
sihaque
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no bill later than Sept 14 on my online account.

this is the message i get. I hope someone from Verizon will answer my plea for basic customer service : a bill that explains the charges.

Bill & Payment

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sihaque,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
jt0698
Enthusiast - Level 2

No they will not! I have been trying since NOVEMBER and it still is NOT fixed and I do NOT get a call back. Last phone call i made sat on the phone for THREE hours and still NOT fixed!!! Two weeks ago that happened still NO phone call back.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jt0698,

What is the issue you are having that you are contacting customer support about?

0 Likes
sihaque
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have still to hear back from an agent as promised a few days ago.

If Verizon cannot provide a bill for services provided, what is a customer to do?

jt0698
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have not been able to log in to my account or receive a paper bill since November. I call at least twice a month since November and still NOTHING. Every time someone fills out paper work and gives me a promise it will be resolved and I will get a call back. Has NOT happened to date. Last phone call talked to 6 people ( 2 being supervisors) for almost 3 hours.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jt0698,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
sihaque
Enthusiast - Level 2

this seems to be an automated response. i had the exact same words in my response to a similar complaint. incredible customer service.

might as well switch back to comcast.