equipment return ISSUE/fraud
gymnast1978

I recently upgraded my verizon fios tv set top boxes/ DVR and router.  Verizon's directions were to use the same box and the UPS label that was enclosed to send old equipment back. They did specify if nto returned I would be charged for the equipemnt.  I boxed thte old equpiment in the one box and dropped it off at UPS.  I received an emai ltoday saying they received 1 set top box and 1 DVr, but have yet to receive the other set top box, DVR, and wireless router and if they did not receive them by APril9, 2015 I would be charged.  I am livid. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. ALl the equipment was in one box, the way it was shipped, where did the other equipment go. I am not paying for something I returned!!

0 Likes
Re: equipment return ISSUE/fraud
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes