help -- not able to make payment arrangements online
ksan36
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi--- I received a call about my overdue balance but cannot pay in full at this time.  When I tried to make payment arrangements online--- the page seemed to be stuck and I never got an answer.   I did make a payment today but not the full amount.   Can someone from Verizon help me out on this?   

Thanks!     

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: help -- not able to make payment arrangements online
ksan36
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well the problem is resolved but not because any one from Verizon helped me out ---  

Problem resolved 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing issues, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
ksan36
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not able to call during normal business hours (cannot call during work) --- is there no way I can get help here--- that is why I posted--- I need to make payment arrangements and need assistance from Verizon with that.  Thank you.  

0 Likes
ksan36
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sigh -- guess a canned response is all I should expect  Smiley Frustrated

@ksan36 wrote:

I am not able to call during normal business hours (cannot call during work) --- is there no way I can get help here--- that is why I posted--- I need to make payment arrangements and need assistance from Verizon with that.  Thank you.  

0 Likes
ksan36
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well the problem is resolved but not because any one from Verizon helped me out ---  

Problem resolved 

0 Likes
Boydchan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still waiting I need my phone on.  Plus , I need gas.   Can Verizon give me a job . A Work from Home.   I need a computer too.  But I have no phone.    I need the phone to get the computer.  Gosh .   Help!!!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes