my Grandfather plan
CameoLadyTx

I had my Grandfather plan for years and they  me into taking freedom essentials.( I paid prior for long distanst to be blocked DUH) I called and every time I called they kept changing it to something, I DID NOT WANT! Now, my promos are about over and I will NOT pay the high cost of something I do not want. All I needed was the double play for $39.99. They said it was NOT available, but it is. It shows right on the verizon site.  I will do without a landline and internet . I will place one call and if I cannot get the double play and I do not need the enhanced internet, with my old computot its not going to matter. I wil go to the library or somewhere. I thought it was for a year and ot shows 2 years,

I wish everybody would boycot phiones and landlines etc. just for awhile and they would see, we can live without it. I know I can. It will be an adjustment, but I will not be done the way I was done before and all the stress associated with the calls and **bleep**.

0 Likes
Re: my Grandfather plan
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: my Grandfather plan
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CameoLadyTx, we haven't heard back from you in several days or received the form requested, so we'll need to close your case until we receive further notice from you. If you still need assistance, please reply in this thread and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you,

-Art

0 Likes