never received dvr set top box
bigjoe22691
ok last december yup LAST december I ordered a new box because I was having problems with the one I had - it was shipped and I never received it I called up and filed a claim and spoke to fraud investigations being that ups claimed it was delivered but it wasnt - I have made multiple calls to customer service and was assured numerous times that it would be taken off my **bleep** bill and to this date it still hasnt been. I am sick and **bleep** tired of the ineptitude with this company - EVERY MONTH its still there I am very close to cancelling my service and in fact if my money is not credited along with a substantial amount taken off my bill for my aggravation I will be leaving and NEVER coming back - you arent the only game in town and I am soo tired of dealing with stupidity and hours long phone calls IM DONE!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
Re: never received dvr set top box
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes