"Your account currently has a pending order..."
Framulox
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have seen a number of these posts and many seem to have gotten help with it by posting to the forums, so I think I will give it a try.  I have talked to two tech support folks on the phone and one session with a "live againt" chat, but the problem persists.  I am paying for triple play, and although I have tv service at home, the MyVerizon page shows I have no tv service.  It is ok if I watch the actual tv, but if I want to catch up on last weeks' "Once Upon a Time" on ABC.com, I cannot because it says I don't have a valid tv service when I direct them to Fios as a tv provider.  Even the Verizon TV page says I have to have a subscription to view past tv shows.  Could somebody with Verizon please enable the fact that I am paying for Prime HD so I can watch past shows wherever I am and mark my order as being complete? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Your account currently has a pending order..."
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Framulox,

We were able to correct an error with the order and access is now restored. If you have any additional questions about the service please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
VVKNY

Hi, 

I have similar case of "There is a pending order under my account". I had online chat 3 times and telephone calls 2 times. All of them confirmed that there is no pending order under my account. But it still persists under my account. Please advise how to remove this pending order message from my account. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. For that type of assistance you need to contact Verizon directly. (Remember to clear your cache and try a second browser in case you are accessing a stored version of your account page.)

0 Likes
VVKNY

As I mentioned in my post, I contacted 5 times already. But still no luck. Hence trying to post it to the forum. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes