trying to get duplicative/erroneous account closed
Fios_User
Enthusiast - Level 1

A duplicative fios triple play account was accidently opened for me back in December (and have been double billed since).  I have been trying to get the duplicative account closed since December but it is apparently easier said than done.  (Every month they zero the bill but the account won't close so a new bill generates.)  A week ago, a "Ticket" was opened for the problem.  I'm told that these are usually processed in 48 hourse but it has been a week.  It there a way to get the Ticket expedited.  It is Ticket No.  {edited for privacy}  (Calling the associated phone number isn't helpful because this is a duplicative account and it doesn't ring at my house and I'll decline to post a good phone number on a public forum. Smiley Happy )

0 Likes
Re: trying to get duplicative/erroneous account closed
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes