two different account numbers
Jim03171

Our Verizon account has two different account numbers (and thus two different customer ID numbers). For some reason, when I want to pay a bill on one account (on which we owe money), MyVerizon takes me to the other account (on which we don't). MyVerizon has to be fixed so that it's easy to swith account numbers.

also, we have two cell phone numbers. Is there any way to merge the MyVerion on-line account with the one for the other two lines?

We have several different Verizon passwords and a PIN. Is there any way to simplify this?

Please give me answers. I hope that the "community" can do better than the official Verizon robots and phone-answerers.

Jim

0 Likes
Re: two different account numbers
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Jim0317 wrote:

Our Verizon account has two different account numbers (and thus two different customer ID numbers). For some reason, when I want to pay a bill on one account (on which we owe money), MyVerizon takes me to the other account (on which we don't). MyVerizon has to be fixed so that it's easy to swith account numbers.

also, we have two cell phone numbers. Is there any way to merge the MyVerion on-line account with the one for the other two lines?

We have several different Verizon passwords and a PIN. Is there any way to simplify this?

Please give me answers. I hope that the "community" can do better than the official Verizon robots and phone-answerers.

Jim

Hello,

1) Are these two separate Verizon residential accounts under your name and are both active still? Or is one account an old account prior to a switch to FiOS Digital Voice? 

Either way, for the login issue, you would need to speak with Verizon's Technical Support and they may likely transfer you to the ECenter department which handles the verizon.com website.

2) Are you looking to combine the billing for the Verizon FiOS account with the Verizon Wireless account (for the 2 cell phones)?  If so, this is called enrolling in One-Bill. There are certain eligibility requirements that need to be met before this can be set-up.  Please see https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourhome/OneBill/main/OBMain.aspx for additional details.

3) For the different Verizon passwords that you mentioned -- is this for the Verizon.com website? For this matter as well, you definitely need to speak with Tech Support/Ecenter.

You can give them a call at 1-888-553-1555 or try the livechat via http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus or via your inhome agent.

Good luck!

0 Likes