|This is the last time your account was accessed.|
Connect with us
Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!
Watch Free TV & Movies
Rent or Buy
Set your TV Viewing Experience
Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.
02-14-2012 09:32 PM
I signed up for the FIOS service a few days ago only to learn my main email program and other features will be changed or gone March 1st. It was suggested to call MSN Sales at 1-866-205-6768 to help resolve the loss. I was informed this telephone number is discontinued. It appears neither MSN nor Verizon is concerned about the matter. I have been with Direct TV for 20 plus years and not at all impressed by the wonders of FIOS at this stage. Has anyone else called this dead telephone line? Will the Verizon anti-virus be enough. Thanks. Dan
02-14-2012 10:08 PM
The number listed works when I dial it. Make sure you're dialling 866 and not 800 by accident.
There are changes coming March 1, 2012 to your Verizon with MSN Premium and associated features.
What will not change?
- There will be no disruption of your Verizon Internet connection.
- There will be no change to your Verizon monthly service fee.
- There will be no change to your Verizon.net e-mail account or e-mail address.
MSN Premium will no longer be included with Verizon High Speed Internet or Verizon FiOS Internet service in your area effective March 1, 2012.
As a courtesy to existing Verizon High Speed Internet or Verizon FiOS Internet service users, Microsoft is offering special pricing if you wish to purchase an MSN Premium subscription directly from Microsoft. This special pricing is for a limited time only.
What do I need to do to keep MSN Premium?
- Simply log in to your MSN Premium account; you will be prompted to purchase a subscription directly from Microsoft through March 1, 2012. Follow the instructions provided and continue to enjoy the MSN Premium features you have today.
- You can also call MSN Sales at 1-866-205-6768.
How much will it cost?
Once you agree to purchase the retail version of MSN Premium, you'll be billed at the special MSN Premium price of $9.95 per year for the Economy plan (excludes technical support via phone and security software), or $59.95 per year for the Premium plan (includes 24x7 technical support, McAfee® Anti-Virus Plus – MSN Edition, and Webroot® Spy Sweeper for MSN).
How will this affect me?
If you don't purchase a subscription to MSN Premium directly from Microsoft by March 1, 2012, the following things will occur:
- Sign In: Your MSN Premium subscription will automatically expire. You will not be able to sign into MSN via the butterfly.
- Email: Your MSN primary and secondary email accounts will convert to free email accounts. This means your email address will stay the same; however, you will begin to see advertisements while viewing your email inbox. You may continue to use your email account(s) via a computer with internet access as long as you access the account at least once every 270 days to keep it active.
- Antivirus/Anti-Spyware: Your McAfee® AntiVirus Plus - MSN Edition and Webroot® Spy Sweeper for MSN services will expire.
- Locally-stored Email: Access to locally stored email for your primary and secondary accounts will no longer be available. Please visit our FAQs to learn how to save your locally stored email.
- Favorites Bookmarks: If you are using the MSN client as your browser, any "Favorites" bookmarks will no longer be available. Please transition any bookmarks to your new browser before March 1, 2012.
- My.msn.com website: Advertisements will display on the my.msn.com site.
What if I have questions?
Please visit our MSN Premium Frequently Asked Questions for more information about this change. If you have technical support questions about your MSN Premium software, call MSN Technical Support at 1-800-494-2962 or visit http://answers.msn.com.
What if I use a verizon.net account?
Please visit Verizon.net Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and are committed to working with you through this transition to ensure as little disruption as possible.
The MSN Premium Team
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement.
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Please do not reply to this email as this email is being sent from an unmonitored email address. ###