Customers With Disabilities
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-04-2012
0 Kudos

utility ploe

Who do I contact re: moving an existing pole on Dean St. Braintree,ma

Gold Contributor VII
Posts: 5,551
Registered: ‎12-15-2010

Re: utility ploe

You're most likely going to need to speak to your local Municipality (Town/City) or the Electric company about the pole. One of them should have ownership over that pole. If the pole is broken, they should be able to replace it but if you're asking to have it removed and the pole is located on an Easement, expect a lot of laughing and trouble.

The first to bring me 1Gbps Fiber for $30/m wins!

Shop FiOS

  • FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

  • Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools