Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
RBM3

24 hour news and weather station

by RBM3 on ‎05-09-2012 11:27 AM

I have been a Verizon fios full package user for a few years now. I had switched from Bright House. However there is one thing that they have that I feel Verizon should start up and  that is a station like Bay News 9. I was told when I switched that this was on the horizon but it does not appear to be that way. Is a station like Bay News 9 in the planning stages and if so when will it happen?

Comments
by on ‎05-09-2012 02:08 PM

verizon already has a news station called fios 1 news but it is only available in three areas in the northeast. verizon does plan to  expand FIOS 1 NEWS  to other areas that verizon fios serves sometime in the future.  www.fios1news.com

by on ‎05-09-2012 06:20 PM

Please bring FiOS1 to the NYC Metro area soon.  I think that could be considered a pretty big market!

by Moderator on ‎06-26-2012 02:49 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by RVW on ‎06-11-2013 06:01 AM

HELP- Please add FIOS1 local 24/7 local news & weather to Tri-City Area (Albany etc.)  I switched from cable and really miss my channel 9 - YNN - weather on the 9's.  I think this would be a big hit in this area,

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools