Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
nightwishfan1

A way to check bundle rewards (pre-paid visa debit cards, etc.) on verizon account instead of email

by nightwishfan1 on ‎02-27-2012 08:26 AM

I think it would be a good idea if Verizon could integrate checking the status of rewards that come with special bundles with our verizon.com accounts that each of us are signed into right now to post to these forums.  The rewards being the pre-paid visa debit cards of various amount for certain bundles, and w/e else is offered in coordination to a special promo.  As it stands Verizon sends out e-mails to select customers with these bundles that include a reward that gives us a special order number and password to check the status of these rewards via the rewards section of the site.  This however is not tied to our My Verizon accounts here on verizon.com, which is frankly frustrating when you accidentally delete your e-mail containing the credentials to check your reward, as there is no way to check it afterward.  The only solution is to call verizons customer support number, and speak to a CSR to have the credentials required to access the status of your reward re-emailed to you.

I pose this idea, because keeping track of the e-mail by not accidentally deleting it seems to be a problem, as some members in the forums here have asked for the status of their gift card rewards they got from corresponding bundles they ordered.

Comments
by Moderator on ‎02-27-2012 03:20 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Mistaya on ‎04-24-2012 04:05 PM

I never even got my 300.00 or was it 350.00 visa card that was included with the package I subscribed to. Np email notification, nothing. What happened there?

by cullum31007 on ‎05-05-2012 04:13 PM

I signed up in Feb and still have yet to receive word on my $300 reward gift card. I am getting irritated!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools