Customers With Disabilities
piotrek931

ADD more POLISH CHANNELS PLEASE

by piotrek931 on ‎04-14-2011 09:53 PM

Please add more polish channels to international tv package. Also, re consider the price for TV POLONIA. Time Warner is a little but cheaper I think and they add in polish radio extra. 

Verizon Please Make My Polish Family Happy, Include iTVN, POLSAT, TV POLONIA, TVN 24 all together in a nice package and separately so that people get to choose which programs they want to order. 

This will definitely help people in my family to stay away from english ;/ 

but do it for them anyway. 

Comments
by Employee on ‎04-15-2011 04:09 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by grzesio2 on ‎10-03-2011 06:40 AM

Please add more Polish international channels that are also offered by DishNetwork as ITVN,TVN24,Polsat. I know a lot of people that would love to switch to Verizon FIOS but they can't get these channels.

Cablevision/Optimum added two channels to their iO Polish Package. The two new channels includes iTVN and
TVN24  According to the TVN website, it appears Dish Network had an exclusive
agreement on these channel until recently.
Channel Positions:

TVN24 –Channel 281
TV Polonia – Channel 282
iTVN – Channel 283

If Optimum can offer more Polish channels why Verizon can't ????

by Moderator on ‎10-06-2011 04:32 PM
Status changed to: New Idea

by Moniaandrzej on ‎12-27-2011 06:19 PM

Ranked Verizon employee promised back in May to add more Poland channels but this never became a reality.

by Joe_Ambeault on 05-16-2011 04:17 AM

"More international channels on the way... some spanish language before Greek and Polish... but certainly we plan to keep adding as much domestic and international content as we can acquire."

I would like to understand what is a really problem in expanding Verizon international channel line-up:
 - too small immigrant user base? - well we can pay any amount for more channels rather than being limited to the single and the worst TV Polonia channel,
 - exclusive Globcast rights to broadcast some Poland TV channels - well TVN 24, ITV providers have no exclusive contracts signed Polsat 2 has one but there are plenty of other TV providers and sub-channels available.

Please tell us what the problem really is and how can we help to bring more Poland channels to Verizon FIOS TV?

by Moniaandrzej on ‎12-27-2011 06:33 PM

Please add more Polish international channels that are also offered by DishNetwork as ITVN,TVN24,Polsat. I know a lot of people (not only Polish but other ethnic groups either) that would love to switch to Verizon FIOS but they can't get these channels.

Domestic Verizon channels are superior but international very limited. 

Cablevision/Optimum added two channels to their iO Polish Package. The two new channels includes iTVN and
TVN24 According to the TVN website, it appears Dish Network had an exclusive
agreement on these channel until recently :smileyvery-happy:.
Channel Positions:

TVN24 –Channel 281
TV Polonia – Channel 282
iTVN – Channel 283

Polsat 2 (offered by DishNetwork)

If Optimum can offer more Polish channels why Verizon can't ????

by fabiola on ‎01-11-2012 11:14 AM

Please add more polish international channels.  Cablevision offers 3 at $9.99 each or all 3 for $19.99.  I know cablevision/dish customers who want Verizon fios but want polish channels.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools