• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
val_vin

Ability to customize status bar on DVR box

by val_vin on ‎09-24-2010 03:33 AM

When Fast Forwardind or Rewinding a recorded program, I find the status bar that's shown at the bottom of the screen very obtrusive. Fer example, it always hides the score of tennis matches.

I would like to able to customize the status bar in order to make it smaller and/or change its location on the screen (IE: show it on the top of the screen).

Lots of suggestion related to the info bar... so we'll make this one the original... and all that follow duplicates...
Comments
by Admin Emeritus on ‎09-24-2010 02:59 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 10:54 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by on ‎10-13-2010 10:14 PM

I would like this to have an option of how long to show it from 0 (never) to 12 seconds and anything in between.  Very annoying when watching sports it is always in the way!

by Employee on ‎10-26-2010 03:48 AM
Status changed to: Accepted
Lots of suggestion related to the info bar... so we'll make this one the original... and all that follow duplicates...
by hershcules on ‎05-30-2012 09:19 PM
What is the latest on this request? Every sporting event I have watched since I got Fios service and the HD DVR has the sports scores at the bottom of the screen making fast forwarding on the DVR useless without having to stop the fast forward every few minutes to check scores. Please fix this!!!
by FiosinSarasota on ‎06-15-2014 02:25 PM

this was finally fixed and adjustable in the settings menu

I just upgraded to the new Quantum and the adjustable status bar settings are now gone.

Please make this annoying status bar adjustable again so we can select the size and the time it appears on the screen as it is with the non Quantum media box

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools