Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Goldfrapp

Add 3net to Verizon FiOS channel lineup

by Goldfrapp on ‎03-25-2011 11:26 AM

I wish Verizon would provide more 3D programming for people who don't watch sports. I don't think I could justify $9.99 for 3D content I would never watch (i.e. ESPN 3D).

That one is on the list... queued for addition to the service
Comments
by TeeVeeGuy on ‎03-25-2011 03:42 PM

Yes, yes, yes! While it's great that FiOS STBs are 3D-capable, the dearth of offerings for a system that positions itself as superior to other operators is shocking. Adding 3net would be a good first step in addressing Verizon's 3D problem.

by cs22 on ‎03-28-2011 06:31 AM

I agree, FiOS adding 3net would be a great step forward especially since it's available with other providers. Right now the only 3D content I've had a chance to watch is a handful of movies on HBO On Demand. I would love a non-premium (paying for content or new package) channel providing constant 3D content.

The STB are capable but my Motorola QIP6416 STB can't connect to my Pioneer 1.4a receiver due to HDCP issues. If they can add 3net and find a STB fix I think they would help push 3D content forward because the rest of their services are great.

by Employee on ‎04-04-2011 04:05 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
That one is on the list... queued for addition to the service
by LeftyGuitar on ‎04-06-2011 04:45 PM

Please don't charge any $$ for 3D programming(of course pay-per-view is ok).  Three 3D channels are offered "FREE OF CHARGE" @ DirecTV (3NET, ESPN3D, n3d) why NOT here on FIOS?!?!?

by on ‎07-03-2011 12:16 PM

Any updates on 3net , or any 3D channels that will be added by the end of this year? 

Thank You 

by Silver Contributor V on ‎11-23-2011 04:36 AM
November is almost over. Any word on this channel. This year? 1st Quarter 2012? ...
by cs22 on ‎12-08-2011 06:37 AM

Joe, I posted a comment above back in March but there is still no word and the year is almost over. How long does it take to get a channel from your queue to my TV? Did Fios get boxed out by the other providers? I'm curious what is happening regarding more 3D options.

Thank you

by jakez on ‎01-08-2012 04:19 PM

This is getting out of hand. It is now 2012. Verizon signed their contract for 3NET in fall of 2010. I can see a 3D channel open with no programming. What are you guys waiting for?? Stop adding spanish speaking channels and give us the 3NET channel we have been begging you for over the past few YEARS. This is the single most infuriating thing I have experienced with a cable provider. Clearly when the next channel comes out we will need to wait a few years for you guys to catch up, so maybe we should all just keep our internet and get DirecTV so we can actually feel good about our 3D television investments before they are obsolete.

Regards

by on ‎01-13-2012 03:24 PM

Hey guys, 

I say that the more we all vote, the better the chances will be for them to add this 3D channel sooner. The more votes equals how far they bump this channel towards the top of the queue list.

Right now we have only 14 votes. IMHO that sucks if we want this 3D channel ASAP.  Some have over 200 votes for a particular channel in the forums already. Let us all vote on this, and lets pass 100 votes, and even 200 plus votes.

So lets pump up those votes ! The More votes we have, the more likely they will notice our willingness for 3net ! 

Thank You

by CB on ‎02-04-2012 10:14 AM

I agree that the lack of 3D content in standard normal programming on Verizon FIOS is ridiculous. To stay competitive, they need to take action much more quickly than they have demonstrated thus far.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools