• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
temporay

Add GMC and Hallmark Movie Channel to Extreme

by temporay on ‎02-21-2013 07:23 AM

Hi,

I just ordered the Fios Extreme package, and the channel lineup looks great, but I don't understand why GMC and Hallmark MC are not on this package but yet on the Prime lineup. We love both of these channels, can you please add them? Generally when you step up to a higher package it has all the channels from the lower package plus new ones.  

Thanks for your consideration!

I love the Hallmark Movie Channel too! Glad you like the channel lineup. I can't personally add these to Prime, but I will forward your suggestion to the proper team within Verizon. Thanks for the suggestion.
Comments
by poet_gal on ‎03-03-2012 11:00 AM

I don't understand why the gmc channel is available for the prime package & the ultimate, but not the extreme. Can you please add it? I'm even willing to pay for just the channel itself. Thanks!

by theshaws on ‎02-21-2013 02:34 PM

Amen.

by on ‎02-21-2013 10:48 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
I love the Hallmark Movie Channel too! Glad you like the channel lineup. I can't personally add these to Prime, but I will forward your suggestion to the proper team within Verizon. Thanks for the suggestion.
by iclowz on ‎04-02-2013 06:07 PM

Can you please add the GMC channel? I thought my plan covered everything. But, apparently not.

Thank you!

by mwarfie75 on ‎06-21-2013 08:43 PM

A higher package of channels should automatically have all of the channels from a lower package.  It makes no sense that the Hallmark Movie Channel is available in the Prime HD package and the Ultimate HD package but NOT the Extreme HD package which is in the middle.  Why is this channel available at the package right below Extreme HD and right above it?  Please add the Hallmark Movie Channel to Extreme HD.  Thank you!

by mikeny777 on ‎05-26-2014 07:48 PM

yes  I agree  about the  lower  priced  plans like Prime  having a  channel  that the  UPPER  priced   plans  don't have.  Whats  the deal with  Hall mark  M  being there and  NOT on   Extreme??

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools