Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Klockner

Add Israel Channel

by Klockner on ‎02-25-2011 09:00 AM

Dish Network now has a number of Israeli channels.    Verizon FIOS is offered in many locations where there are concentrations of Israelis or of jewish-Americans who would be interested in an Israeli channel.

Given the amount of foreign channels, including some that would appear to appeal to a smaller audience than the Israeli/Jewish audience, an Israeli channel could fit right into FIOS's foreign language lineup.

I know of a number of people that have DISH solely because of the Israeli channels.

More intl content coming
Comments
by Employee on ‎02-28-2011 03:54 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
More intl content coming
by Bostonian on ‎03-21-2011 09:33 AM

I second this post.  as someone who would love to see this channel, I would gladly pay for the programming.

by goodspies on ‎03-22-2011 11:57 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add Israeli TV!!!  I love my FIOS and this would be the icing on the cake!

by goodspies on ‎06-17-2011 06:05 AM
I would pay a lot to have Israeli TV - c'mon Verizon you can do it! I love my FIOS and this would make it perfect!
by Bostonian on ‎08-02-2011 06:22 AM

Twitter Joe any update on the Israeli Network?  I know you made an indirect reference to getting more international stations (including this one).  This would be a great network to have!

by Medbox1 on ‎09-01-2011 08:00 AM

Many potential viewers in the New York City and Tri-state area!

by bbloomen on ‎10-17-2011 10:06 AM

Any update to this?  Would gladly pay for the Israeli network if carried on Fios.

by otmgm on ‎11-13-2011 11:38 AM

so many I know are adding Direct TV or moving to direct TV so they can get the iNternational package.  Please consider offereing this so we can stay forever loyal.

by TomJ on ‎01-16-2012 10:24 AM
by goodspies on ‎01-04-2013 08:03 PM

PLEASE VERIZON... I AM BEGGING YOU!  I love my Fios but really, really want Israeli TV.  I know there are so many others like me who would pay for it!  Please consider it!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools