Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
tahoejoe

Add METV and AntennaTV to the FIOS lineup

by tahoejoe on ‎12-28-2010 06:45 AM

The existing "classic" TV channels seem to show the same programs over and over with very little variety.  These two new networks, especially METV, are bringing back some of the real classics like Phil Silvers, Car 54, Dobbie Gillis and Burns and Allen which haven't been aired in years.

Comments
by vera1619 on ‎10-24-2011 10:11 AM

maybe with wsah channel 19 in ny being auctioned off  Fios might consider adding METV ...so much better programming there...lots of classics i remember...hope fios gets it soon....please ,please..

by SherylHill on ‎11-11-2011 09:40 PM

Me  TV   is a new network that airs so many excellent classic TV shows.   I'm requesting that FIOS add it to its channel line-up. 

Petticoat Junction, Family Affair, My Three Sons, Gomer Pyle, Love American Style, Lost in Space, and so many more are played daily.  Check out their website at MeTV.com.

by trekiee on ‎11-11-2011 10:03 PM

Verizon has already done that.  It's on channel 460 , 8 Prime shows Me Too tv, that's what you are referring about .  It has those shows and many more. You may have to upgrade your tv plan.

by mileydog on ‎11-15-2011 06:54 PM

I am west of Boston MA and Channel 460 is THIS TV. They have some older shows, but nothing like ME TV which I am still waiting for.

by darthpecker on ‎01-16-2012 03:42 PM
I discovered Me TV while on business in Chicago. It is awesome, add it please. Mary Tyler Moore, Get Smart, All in the Family. Classics that can't be found any more. If Xfinity adds it, I'll switch for it.
by Laniebeth on ‎01-25-2012 08:01 PM
YAY, ME TV is on channel 19 in NYC!!!!! Can't wait to watch Dobie Gillis!
by dan610pa on ‎03-03-2012 05:33 PM

Please add Me TV to Verizon FiOS in Philadelphia.  The Me TV station in the Philadelphia market is WFMZ DT3 69.3 in Allentown, which unfortunately is too far to pick up over the air.  FiOS is already carrying WFMZ's primary signal in standard def and HD-- so please add Me TV!!

by Max on ‎03-09-2012 09:00 AM

Requesting MeTV also - love those old shows! (S. Jersey)

by KilgoreTrout on ‎03-30-2012 06:16 PM

I would like to request that you add MeTV (Channel 19) as a FULL TIME channel - it currently switches to info-mercials at 10pm. 

Is there really such a shortage of channels that you need to put on more "paid programming"?

Please!!!  Odd Couple at 10:30pm.  Enough said!!!!

by dan610pa on ‎04-02-2012 07:57 PM

Comcast has now added WFMZ's MeTV signal to their Philadelphia systems.  Why did I switch to FiOS thinking it was the future, when in reality Comcast continues to be way ahead of Verizon with every new channel offering and technology.  Time to switch back.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools