Customers With Disabilities
scott_bernstein

Add missing Starz (+ Showtime) HD channels

by scott_bernstein on ‎05-24-2011 08:21 AM

There are 2 Starz multiplex channels that are offered by the network but are not carried by Verizon FIOS -- Starz Cinema and Starz In Black.  I am paying for the Starz package and feel like I should get everything that they offer.  Namely, Starz Cinema by far shows the movies I'm MOST interested in watching -- I'm less interested in the blockbusters in general, but Starz Cinema shows more indie and foreign movies.

Anyway there are lots of things I want to see on there every month but refuse to watch in SD.  Please add these channels to the queue -- it would seem that these should be higher priority than other channels, as I am paying for them as part of a premium package but cannot watch them.

Also there are a couple of missing Showtime multiplex channels that are offered in HD but not carried by Verizon which I feel like I should be entitled to because I am paying for.

Comments
by Employee on ‎05-26-2011 04:09 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by on ‎09-21-2013 06:54 PM

i want more starz in hd more encore in hd more showtime in hd

shg

fiosfan

nyc

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools