• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
ep0260

Additional TV listing information

by ep0260 on ‎02-04-2011 07:29 AM

I switched over from Comcast a few months ago and noticed that the descriptions of the TV listings do not include whether the airing of the show is NEW or a REPEAT. The year of the original airing would be beneficial as well. Do you have any plans to include this information? Thanks.

New or repeat is available in full screen info... while watching TV click info and then info again... original air date is getting added in the next release of the software.
Comments
by on ‎02-04-2011 01:13 PM
IT ISN'T JUST ME THAT WANTS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!

ep0260 wrote:

I switched over from Comcast a few months ago and noticed that the descriptions of the TV listings do not include whether the airing of the show is NEW or a REPEAT. The year of the original airing would be beneficial as well. Do you have any plans to include this information? Thanks.

by on ‎02-05-2011 10:52 AM

Sports example of what we need:

Recording Length: 59 Mins, 59 Secs
Recording Date: 12/13/2010
Recording time: 07:00 PM
Original Air Date: 12/13/2010

Channel: (587) NHL Network (with Logo)

Description: "Boston Bruins at Montreal Canadiens from Bell Centre"

Live, Montreal has won six of the last seven meetings with the Bruins, winning at Boston, 3-1, on Nov. 11, when Brian Gionta broke up a 1-1 tie with a power play goal with 19:31 remaining in the third period; Carey Price made 34 saves for the Canadiens. 12/13/2010, Sports, Hockey, National Hockey League, Nhl Game

Movie example of what we need:

The Book of Eli  (2010)
Movie R SAP cc (120 Min)
Recorded Length: 1 Hr, 59 Mins, 59 Secs
Date Recorded: Thursday 12/23/2010, 11:00 PM
Genre(s): Action & Adventure,Drama, Shows
Cast: Denzel Washington,Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Beals, Tom
Waits, Ray Stevenson

--------------------------------------------------​-----------------------

Repeat, In a post-apocalyptic America, an enigmatic wanderer who has carried a rare book with him for 30 years runs afoul of a corrupt town boss who wants the book, and he has to fight for his life after he turns down the boss' job offer.

Or:

New, In a post-apocalyptic America, an enigmatic wanderer who has carried a rare book with him for 30 years runs afoul of a corrupt town boss who wants the book, and he has to fight for his life after he turns down the boss' job offer.

by Employee on ‎02-08-2011 04:10 AM
Status changed to: Already Exists
New or repeat is available in full screen info... while watching TV click info and then info again... original air date is getting added in the next release of the software.
by on ‎02-08-2011 06:36 AM

I see a Red New Icon but I don't see "New" as text.  Please show me the word "Repeat" and I will give you 50 bux.  Show me the word "Live" and I will give you a 100!  They don't exist.  Listen and stop making excuses!  You are so frustrating to deal with.

by ep0260 on ‎02-11-2011 06:20 AM

Thanks for the info Joe, but why do we need to go to another screen to get this info? Comcast has it, why can't you? It seems simple enough. Frustrated!!!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools