Customers With Disabilities
der5er

Allow Deleting recordings from other STB's, AND allow me to fast forward within the last 2 minutes.

by der5er on ‎09-02-2010 04:36 PM

I have the home media DVR and love the service.  It's amazing and awesome to be able to record something in the living room and watch it in another room.  My problems both arise at the end of the program.  If you fast forward to within the last 2 minutes of a program and press play, the STB exits to the DVR menu.  This only happens on client STB's, not the host DVR.

My other idea seems like a no-brainer to me.  Why can't I delete a watched program from a client STB?  I can delete them via my smartphone, and your website on my computer, but I can only delete and schedule recordings from the host DVR.  

Comments
by Employee Emeritus on ‎09-03-2010 11:41 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by on ‎09-03-2010 03:59 PM

This would be a great addition to be able to delete from the STB you watched it on and not have to go to the HMDVR to delete - it would also be great to be able to schedule a recording from any box

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 08:39 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Employee on ‎10-26-2010 03:55 AM
Status changed to: Accepted

by tomp0321 on ‎02-28-2011 01:18 PM

It would great if you can delete recordings from any STB.

by on ‎02-28-2011 06:21 PM

Look for the new software 1.9 that is due out soon. You will be able to do many things.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎03-01-2011 04:21 PM

(moved a few comments over from a duplicate idea - we're trying to start merging these)

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools