Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
LBel8

Allow The Guide To List Channel Line-ups Vertically.

by LBel8 on ‎05-11-2011 03:30 PM

I would like the option to view VERTICALLY an individual channel's lineup.

It would allow us to quickly see a channel's line-up for the evening instead of scrolling to the right in half hour

increments.

For example, I'd like to be able to view NBC's channel line-up this way...

7:00 PM Extra

7:30 PM Access Hollywood

8:00 PM Minute to Win It

10:00 PM  Law & Order: SVU

11:00 PM News

11:35 PM The Tonight Show

12:37 PM Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

...instead of listed horizontally.

7:00 PM Extra  / 7:30 PM Access Hollywood / 8:00 PM Minute to Win It / 10:00 PM  Law & Order: SVU

The vertical view would be particularly helpful when viewing a premium channel's movie line-up.

I think I had this ability when I had Comcast.  The vertical view can be activated on TVGuide.com

when you click on the channel #.

In IMG 1.9 there is a new view for TV listings called Channel Guide. X axis is the channels with Y axis (vertical) drilling down into what's on each channel for the next n hours.
Comments
by on ‎05-11-2011 07:35 PM

As far as databases, etc. go, it's known as pivot, or twist. It's available as a feature in IMG 1.9, I believe.

by Employee on ‎05-16-2011 03:53 AM
Status changed to: In Progress
In IMG 1.9 there is a new view for TV listings called Channel Guide. X axis is the channels with Y axis (vertical) drilling down into what's on each channel for the next n hours.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools