Customers With Disabilities
barbaram2011

Better "Quick Vote" subjects on My Verizon news webpage

by barbaram2011 on ‎01-17-2012 11:00 PM

I enjoy participating in and reading the results of your polls; however, of late, most of the subjects are really not very relevant or interesting, ie: Ricky Gervais' performance at the Grammy's. Who cares? How about something really topical and meaningful? Also, you used to have more than just yes and no answers, and included percentages, which were more meaningful than raw numbers. Would like to see the old poll format restored.

Also, the font sizes on alot of your headlines on this page are so small, my older eyes cannot read them very well. Other sites I look at have larger fonts. Perhaps a little less content and larger fonts? Some of the content is repetitious amoung the various categories on your page, anyway.

Comments
by on ‎01-18-2012 02:10 PM

i posted something on here on 11-12-11 about the qiuck votes & i have not got a response from verizon yet. the quick vote let's you vote more than once. it should let you vote only once per subject. how accurate of a vote count is that?

by Moderator on ‎01-20-2012 07:59 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools