Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
ajp68

Bookmark Enhancement

by ajp68 on ‎09-02-2010 07:40 AM

I would like the ability to type in the name of a movie as a "bookmark" even if the movie is not available yet. Then either get notified or be able to go back to that bookmark whenever I want to see if it is available on any channels or ondemand yet.

For example, I may want to watch the movie "Tombstone" the next time a channel is playing it, well I can keep going into the search function and retype it everyday or every other day to see if it pops up currently, but I would much rather type in "Tombstone" once, have it saved somewhere as a "bookmark", then I can just go to my bookmarks, click on "Tombstone" and it can list all the places to watch it. A notification ofcourse would be even nicer.

Or there may be a new movie out that I might want to watch when it comes out on pay-per-view or cable. I can type that into the box and now forget about it until I get notified that it is available to watch and the bookmark stays until I decide to delete it.

This is a good idea... but also complex to implement... I would like to get to this one during 2011... we'll see
Comments
by tflohr on ‎09-02-2010 10:50 AM

Dear Verizon:

We got home from vacation and noticed that we had lost the World Fishing Network channel and thought that it was just a mistake. After writing a e-mail note, calling the number on the TV screen, punching in a code on the screen and than calling the tech line twice for two hours, we fine out that you took that channel and rapped it up in a football package and will be charging $22 to received the fishing network channel. We got the following e-mail back from you guys yesterday.

We understand your concerns. The contract guarantees that your pricing will not change for the length of your term. With regards to your channel line-up, we are always striving to improve what we offer to our customers and ensure that we have the most programming available across all of our packages. In fact, over the past year Verizon has added many new channels that weren’t originally a part of our 2009 packages such as: MSNBC HD, AMC TV HD, WE TV HD, NBA TV in both SD and HD, and a variety of other local channels.

Although the channel line-up has changed, you may be able to locate similar channels on your service.

To replace the World Fishing Network, try Outdoor Channel, and Sportsman Channel.

I apologize for any inconvenience the loss of channels has caused to you!

I hope I have resolved your reason for contacting us. If you have additional questions, or if we may be of assistance to you in the future, please let us know. We look forward to serving you.

Are you kidding me MSNBC HD I can count the number of people who watch that channel on my hands. When we made the big switch from Comcast and did the triple bundle we actually increased our entertainment budget to get your service due to the fact that you had the outdoor package which included the three channels we watched most The World Fishing Channel, the Outdoor Channel, and the Sportsman Channel.

What does the World Fishing Network have to do with the NFL or MLB package? If this is how you treat customers who spend and already major portion of their entertainment budget on Fios triple bundle package. you can count on us leaving you when our agreement is up on home phone, cell phones and fios.

Sincerely,

Terry L. Flohr

by Employee Emeritus on ‎09-03-2010 11:34 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 09:00 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Employee on ‎10-26-2010 03:53 AM
Status changed to: Maybe Later
This is a good idea... but also complex to implement... I would like to get to this one during 2011... we'll see
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools