Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
zangoking

CNN or BBC international news HD

by zangoking on ‎04-14-2011 07:46 PM

We don't have any international news in HD. That will be great if we have it. Watching important international news in SD is awful.

Comments
by zangoking ‎04-14-2011 08:55 PM - edited ‎04-14-2011 08:57 PM

If possible, i would like to see aljazeera HD too.

by Employee on ‎04-15-2011 03:58 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by KingDad66 on ‎11-29-2012 03:15 PM

These 2 stations are why I switched to FIOS from Comcast.  Need the HD versions.

by toddbloom7 on ‎02-09-2014 09:37 AM

Is this channel available in HD? According to Wikipedia it is offered but I don't see it in FiOS. Could you please add the HD version of the channel to the lineup? 

Thank you! 

by SIMARLOW on ‎06-07-2014 11:33 PM

BBC World News is one of the world's most widely distributed channels, and has been available in HD for quite some time. It is an excellent news channel, and Verizon was one of the first carriers of the channel in the US, and was the main reason I subscribed to FiOS in the first place in 2008.

Time Warner Cable and AT&T U-Verse now carry BBC World News in HD, and I think it is a channel FiOS should be carrying. I'm very happy that Al-Jazeera America is now available in HD, for that is also a fantastic news channel, and I would hope that this larger trend of HD News channel additions would extend to BBC World News, one of the world's most-watched and most-distributed channels. 

by toddbloom7 on ‎07-17-2014 05:38 PM

Please, please can we get this channel? :smileyhappy:

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools