• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
sly1foxy

CSN Sportsnet Channels

by sly1foxy on ‎04-23-2011 11:04 AM

I would like to see all CSN Sportsnet channels available, even at an additional cost, to all regions.  I came to FIOS from Dish Network.  On Dish I subscribed to a Sports+ package that gave me all of the CSN Sportsnet channels throughout the country.  I really miss that option since coming to FIOS.

Thank you.

Comments
by TheNiteOwl on ‎04-29-2011 11:54 PM

Here is an idea, I live in Alexandria which I use Comcast and I also live 3-4 days a week in Leesburg Va(which I have Fios.I was very surprised that Verizon Fios doesnt have MASN2,which comcast does. I'm a big Nationals fan and sometimes the game is not on MASN(we share with Orioles) but on MASN2. This is an sports overflow channel so it is only active during baseball season, but it is needed for verizon Fios. Please think this over and if there are any nationals fans watching MASN on Fios they surely will want MASN2 because they will be missing quite a few games.

by Employee on ‎05-04-2011 04:34 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by on ‎05-16-2011 05:19 PM

please put this programming in NYC ty for hearing MASN HD, MASN 2 HD, FIOS NEWS 1 NYC.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools