Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
hwass11

CUNY TV format

by hwass11 on ‎12-30-2011 04:12 AM

I am a fan of CUNY TV (Channel 30). It has artistic programming and movies, and current events that

you will not find anywhere. I realize this will never be a mass market station, but couldn't you take it out of the

community access area and put it in the main area the way your competitors do. It took me months to stumble upon

the channel.

As it is  now there is no listing in the guide for its programming merely a local "programming heading."

Every time I want to watch I have to go to the CUNY website to find out what is playing. It I want to record a movie, I

have to to record in segments. Your competitors have no problem;why should you?

Many thanks.

we'll look into it
Comments
by Moderator on ‎12-30-2011 03:26 PM
Status changed to: New Idea

by Employee on ‎01-03-2012 01:33 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
we'll look into it
by RockawayBrian on ‎01-18-2013 02:28 PM

I agree. It's very disappointing that we cannot more easily schedule a favorite CUNY TV program to record. 

by on ‎01-18-2013 03:37 PM
I'm voting for this even though I guess I live a little too far from the city to get CUNY-TV. I'm jealous. You probably know that you can see their schedule here: http://www.cuny.tv/schedule.php (Yes, I know I can watch it on line, but I'd rather watch TV on the TV.) I've been trying for years to find schedules for local access stations. My local paper, now defunct, used to publish partial schedules. The closest I've ever come is discovering that if you watch some of the stations early in the morning, they list their schedules for the coming day, on a vertical crawl. I can't believe that there's no place where I can see what programs will be on when, but I've resigned myself to finding programs of interest in a hit or miss fashion.
by NYCLittleBear on ‎07-23-2013 11:00 AM

Will you ever add CUNY's listings? Is there any way to create a manual recording so I can record the shows I watch on it?

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools