Customers With Disabilities
topdog

Case numbers for telephone support

by on ‎04-03-2012 04:17 AM

Why not assign case numbers for telephone support.  This would allow Verizon (if they really want to improve their support system) to evaluate their support agents.  They could get a better idea of which agents were competent and which were not.  I have dealt with both.  This would also identify complaining customers.  I am sure some of them are not so pleasant to deal with either.  I would also like to be able to give kudoos for excellent service.

The volume of complaints on the forums attests to the fact that there are problems.  This is an area which Verizon seems to ignore leading some to believe that those in power do not care.  I believe that they could just not be aware of how serious the problem may be. 

Verizon could also send customers a follow up E mail asking them to evaluate the service they receive.

Thank you for your suggestion!
Comments
by Admin Emeritus on ‎04-03-2012 10:58 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion!
by on ‎04-03-2012 05:28 PM

Not only that, but assigning a case number would force these CSRs to document the problem and the conversation instead of having the customer speak to someone else who says they know nothing about it and see nothing documented and making the customer start all over again.

I'm beginning to wonder myself if switching to Comcast would be better but I'm not going there unless I have to.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools