• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
xOgrex

Create a BASIC web portal

by xOgrex on ‎03-07-2011 05:44 PM

There's no nice way to put this: the Verizon web portal sucks. It makes me want to punch my wife and kick my dog. No, seriously, trying to do anything on the Verizon website makes me want to commit an act of domestic violence. Give the users an alternative that doesn't force us to load 10 terabytes of flash and JavaScript. I just want to pay my bill and your website prevents me from doing it half the time.

For the love of all things great and small, please create a "no frills" version of the website for those of us who don't want all the "enhancements".

Comments
by OMGWTFBBQ on ‎03-07-2011 05:56 PM
AMEN!!!! I am desperately trying to pay my bill and NOTHING works. I am logged in but I have to log in AGAIN to pay my bill and apparently that login is different than my usual login but I have no idea what it is because um, I always use the login I just used. So I try to get the info thru "lost password/uer id" but Verizon doesn't recognize my VERIZON email and VERIZON phone number. So I cannot proceed. I cannot call because I don't have my account number because I have paperless billing. OMG!! Seriously, what a craptacular mess.
by Admin Emeritus on ‎03-08-2011 07:07 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by phoneticman on ‎03-08-2011 09:01 AM

agreed!  load, reload, logout and log back in.  And then maybe it works... maybe.  

by on ‎03-10-2011 07:52 AM

Yeah, and the Verizon site is so slooooooow to load too (I can't complain about the billing stuff because they finally did get THAT fixed for me).  I joke around to friends that I have "lightning fast" FiOS internet EXCEPT when I visit the Verizon site... then I have dial-up.  But it really is ironic and rather sad.  It is like watching paint dry as the URL redirects a few times and then finally starts to load some of page content, much of the content is useless to me as I'm usually visiting just to check out the forums or check the call-waiting caller ID, or voicemail...  or looking to see if there is anything new... like letting me switch to Digital Voice yet.

by on ‎03-10-2011 10:50 AM

could not agree more - plus, get rid of those annoying toolbars and popup to download and install the verizon google toobar.....

we're paying thousands of dollars per year for service, I do not want to be hounded with garbage and spam.

by cyborg on ‎03-10-2011 05:39 PM

Well the problem is the script in the internal configuration of most peoples computer, The hatter hacker or diffrent apps wich track your surfing habits help you cruise through the diffrent web servers online. The conflict they create for large companies are design to fustrate the user and have negitive opionion on the compaines the hatter hacker are targeting.

Notice when u are paying Verizon the hatter hACKER APPS dropp ur internet conection forcing you to sign back in. The negitive sentament are design to ruin customer confidence for the large national companies.

Personally i am working on a sweep driver app.

Basically when a customer wants to make a payment to any establish ment, all driver and apps get locked and there is no active x, flash, or VNC control over your computer. The "sweep driver app" will allow the finacial transaction to go thru, with out affecting your infastructer in your computer. Keep in mind most problem do occur from your intra-net. When all the hatter hackers apps start working together they basically guide negitive sentiment to all major companies.

I suggest for now Verizon Macfee, with online back up, they will be able to diagnoze the probrlem and restore your computer to work effiecently. The toolbar from your internet service provider is alway recommended to assit you on the web. Your basically paying one company and another toolbar company controls your toolbar. Verizon would like to help and if you reject there toolbar service, than your asking for another toolbar company to guide your internet trafic, after you spend money for great reliable service.

"Driod" ..

by Serrom ‎08-24-2012 11:42 AM - edited ‎08-24-2012 11:44 AM

Agreed.  Verizon should rethink the money making aspect of their website.  It is the worst website I ever have the misinforming of visiting.  Get rid of the advertisement people, this should be a service site.  I can not stress enough, this website is a nightmare to visit.  And yet, Verizon encourages customers to go online for everything as if they have site capable of handling anything.  It is the least intelligent, the least intuitive site one can imagine.

by dissatisfied1 on ‎02-23-2013 07:45 PM

I don't have a problem with paying my bill online.  What annoys me is that when I log in I have to go through some marketing crap I don't want to see to get to my actual account page.  I agree with the original post - create a very basic web page to pay our bill and get out.  I don't need to see nor do I want to see all the marketing crap.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools