Customers With Disabilities
ssimhadri

Cricket Channel

by ssimhadri on ‎12-21-2010 01:07 PM

Please include a 24 hr cricket channel (like Willow TV). Cricket is widely followed by people from UK, Holland, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, South Asia, etc. We would LOVE to have a 24 hour cricket channel. Please!!

Cricket is enjoyed the world over... although i have to confess I still get confused about how the game is played. My international friends say the same thing about american football, though. Nonetheless you idea has been sent to the content acquisition plan.
Comments
by Employee on ‎12-23-2010 03:35 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Cricket is enjoyed the world over... although i have to confess I still get confused about how the game is played. My international friends say the same thing about american football, though. Nonetheless you idea has been sent to the content acquisition plan.
by pamu77 on ‎12-23-2010 04:17 PM

Is there a chance that this channel might be added in the near future? The world cup is in Feb 2011 and this channel is going to carry it.

by pamu77 on ‎12-27-2010 09:47 AM

Ssimhadri - please cast your vote at this link: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/24-Hour-Cricket-Channel/idi-p/250531. I had put in a request as well last month. I have casted a vote on your idea.

Thanks,

by Sumantrag on ‎01-02-2011 10:00 AM

Please include a cricket channel in the FIOS package. Willow TV before the ICC Cricket world cup 2011. People are ready to pay for that. I simply cannot understand why FIOS is missing this business oppurtunity ?  Why not serve the customer when someone is ready to pay. I cannot install Dishtv in my house because of the society rules where i am contracted till end of next year. here you have to take verizon. I would have left this place for the live telecast. Please include the option of willow TV or any cricket channel. People are not asking this for free.,they are ready to pay.

by ssimhadri on ‎02-11-2011 01:41 PM

Hi pamu77, I did vote on your link. I really really hope we will have a cricket channel ASAP.

by Tinga14 on ‎02-18-2011 06:35 PM

The cricket world cup would be fine for now until you can sort out the logistic for a more permanent cricket channel

by MMEERAN on ‎03-12-2011 11:39 AM

Please add cricket channel. There are lots of Asian customers are in Verizon. We all are interested in watching cricket. Most of us are watching world cup in internet.  It will be nice, if we get a channel in fios network to watch.

by pshawcroft on ‎06-15-2011 04:56 PM

Indeed.  Please add a cricket channel!!

by Paddu on ‎10-01-2011 12:20 PM

Are there any chances of seeing cricket on FIOS?

I see many request for a cricket channel, and its been acknowledged for a long time now and has not been added yet.

by Paddu on ‎01-06-2012 08:14 PM

Is there a chance of getting a Cricket Channel? it been more than an year since this was acknowledged and we have been waiting since for updates...

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools