Customers With Disabilities
JimKat

Customer Service is spotty - but better than using the Web

by JimKat on ‎03-30-2012 01:25 PM

You need to go back to school on the web application. I tried for a long time to work through finding a way to make a change on my account and the website is so busy trying to sell me something that I couldn't get my issues resolved. You should have a stripped down version just for customers and another for potential customers.  BTW, I just found a great antenna for my TV so I cancelled FIOS. It has been a month and I have been fine - Netflix is amazing!  and the Redbox DVD's?  Such a Deal! 

Comments
by veteran on ‎04-08-2012 02:32 PM

Why can't i get an N router, my home was set up with verizon fios service , later i became a home based business, i asked verizon for an N router they said that i would have to drop everything i now have in order too be reinstated  as a business ( DUMB) THEY HAVE ME LISTED IN THE BUSINESS SECTION OF VERIZON YELLOW PAGES, THEY SEND MY MAIL IN MY BUSINESS NAME. BUT I CAN'T GET A LOUSY N-ROUTER USED ONLY BY BUSINESS, BUT A FRIEND OF MIND WHO HAS NO BUSINESS GOT ONE. VERIZON PLEASE RESPOND, F ROUTER IS OUT DATED.

by Moderator on ‎06-21-2012 05:22 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools