Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
RAYRALLO

DO NOT DROP AMC FROM CHANNEL LINEUP

by RAYRALLO on ‎11-26-2012 05:50 AM

IF YOU DROP AMC FROM THE CHANNEL LINE UP YOU WILL LOSE MANY LOYAL CUSTOMERS, SO WORK OUT WHATEVER PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH THE AMC NETWORK, WITHOUT ANY PRICE INCREASES, DON,T MAKE THE CUSTOMERS LOSE OUT ON GREAT TV.

Hi All- Yesterday Verizon and AMC Networks reached a deal! That means there will be no disruption in your service and you'll be able to keep watching all your favorite shows! Thanks for sticking with us! -Heather
Comments
by sew on ‎11-26-2012 07:50 AM

The TV lineup is perfect!!!  Don't change it please.  KEEP AMC.  I have no reason to stay with Verizon if the TV channels change. 

by draeken21 on ‎11-26-2012 04:58 PM

I agree. Do not drop AMC. Too many people are hooked on the wildly popular Walking Dead series and Mad Men. Dropping AMC will cost you more than keeping it.

by ‎11-26-2012 07:52 PM - edited ‎11-26-2012 07:53 PM

I love how you people say keep AMC but DON'T raise prices. Why do you think this is happening because AMC WANTS MORE MONEY!!!! You dont think this isn't going to be passed on to us, the subscribers. You people need to get it through your heads, you give into the AMC your bill is GOING TO GO UP.  I certianly hope you all are yelling at AMC as well, AMC WANTS TO RAISE YOUR CABLE BILL, MAKE YOU PAY MORE FOR CABLE!!!!!!

YOU WANT TO KEEP AMC FINE, just expect to pay higher rates down the road.  It's not going to cost Verizon any more, it is going to cost us, the subsciber more. THAT is what you people FAIL to understand. 

by Moderator on ‎11-26-2012 09:03 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by RANDYC on ‎11-26-2012 09:16 PM

by gcarducci on ‎11-27-2012 05:21 AM - last edited on ‎11-27-2012 05:40 AM by Moderator

Just a thought,  why don't you give people what they are paying for......you should keep all the channels that people expected to seee when they entrust you with their cash.....ie: AMC etc.   If you haven't noticed there are other options out there.  Keep AMC or you will definately  lose my business.  This is a major network with at least 3 hit shows on it that we're talking about.......don't be a bunch of {please keep your posts courteous}......your product sells itself. Maybe you could save some money by not showing commercials every 2 seconds.

Severely ticked off....

by Sweetpf on ‎11-27-2012 06:15 AM

I watch the Walking Dead and I am hooked on the show.  So please don't drop AMC.  You already dropped the Funamation channel now you want to drop AMC.  If you do plan on losing me as a customer.

by Rockmandan on ‎11-27-2012 07:52 AM

BOTTOM LINE: IF VERIZON  DROPS AMC I DROP VERIZON AND GO CABLE OR DIRECT TV. THANKS.

by Kat3738 on ‎11-27-2012 08:28 AM

Don't take AMC from the channel line-up please.

by hotrd on ‎11-27-2012 08:28 AM

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE WE, OR ANY OF THE OTHER CHANNELS THAT ARE IN THE LINE UP. I think that if some don't watch the WE channel, others might watch the AMC  or the Sundance. I do think it balances itself out. I would kindly ask that you take all our comments in consideration before making your final decision. Thank you.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools