Customers With Disabilities
AccessoriesbyAS

DO NOT DROP 'WE TV'

by AccessoriesbyAS on ‎11-29-2012 06:12 PM - last edited on ‎11-30-2012 06:55 PM by Moderator

I've been a Verizon customer for a long time. I really enjoy my FIOS services..and would like to remain....

However, that will be hard to do if WETV is dropped from the lineup.  They're providing good quality, morally correct and original programming, I really want to keep seeing it on Verizon.

Although I've been contemplating returning to Bright House, I'd rather stay with Verizon.Don't make me go back to Bright House or Direct TV.

TV is not the same without WE TV line up....

Please work this out.  

Thanking you in advance of the work out.

Comments
by kubbi on ‎11-29-2012 08:48 PM
Why is verizon getting rid of wetv. I love this station and i've been a verizon customer for years. But i may have to go to whoever carries wetv. This makes no sense to me. What did wetv do to these cable companies. Did they not agree to a contract, take it back to the table, it won't kill verizon to keep this station. There are so many stations that i feel are a waste of space but wetv is not one of them. Don't do it verizon!
by HendryFam on ‎11-30-2012 05:45 AM

WeTv should definitely not be removed from the Fios Network lineup.  I'm a guy, and I must honestly admit that WeTv is definitely a network worth keeping in your lineup.  Don't be fouled by whatever basis you are making your determination; this is a network that both women and men appreciate equally.  My wife and I do not watch every many shows together, but I must honestly say that when we do they are usually shows that are aired on WeTv. 

DO NOT REMOVE WETV FROM YOUR NETWORK, OR YOU WILL MOST CERTAINLY INVITE MANY TO SEEK OTHER ALTERNATIVES CARRIERS.

by mukemuke on ‎12-01-2012 07:43 AM

I choose Verizon because of the numerous variety of quality TV stations they provide, however if you remove "WE TV " I will seriously consider switching to another providers guys can't be serious Tamar & Vince, The Braxtons & Mary Mary are the only reality shows where WOMEN (especially woman of COLOR) are NOT Scratching, Clawing,  Cussing & Tarring each other down in the name of Friendship. By the way My Fair Wedding with David Tutera trumps Bridzella hands down.

is this a society that really thrives off of  dysfunction & negativity so much that we won't be able to watch TV without it.

We are all paying for TV now,so I think we should at least be allowed to choose between chaos and common sense. Bullying is SERIOUS business in our young people. Perhaps we should take a stand and STOP feeding it to them VISUALLY every night with the availability of all these negative TV shows. DON"T DROP WE TV!

by TB1rd on ‎12-01-2012 07:43 PM

This time of life is about reality TV, We TV has something different there are shows that you don't mind watching.  Tia and Tamara, Mary Mary and david Tutera.  There is so much love in these shows.  I am considering changing service.  I would miss the service if WE tv WAS REMOVED!!!!!!!!

by law121 on ‎12-01-2012 10:47 PM
Please don't get rid of WeTV. This is one of the few networks that provide reality tv that is not considered as "trash tv". If this network is dropped, I will definetly switch to another provider.
by keepwe on ‎12-02-2012 07:47 AM
Please keep We TV. Quality TV is hard to find.
by LAGotIt on ‎12-02-2012 05:54 PM

Please DO NOT get rid of WE tv!!  This is an AWESOME channel!!!!!  This channel has at 7 of my favorite shows.  I DVR shows almost daily from this channel and definitely would consider cancelling my service with Verizon if this channel is dropped.

by SookieSue on ‎12-03-2012 09:50 AM

I have been a long time customer of yours. I have just about every channel available, internet service and home phone through Verizon. WE tv is the only channel I watch EVERY show on. I love this channel as it is a guilty pleasure without being too trashy...etc... I already overpay for everything...channels keep changing, the guide keeps changing, on demand just changed again. Ridiculous. I would be forced to drop all services if WE tv was cancelled. I LOVE WE TV! please don't cancel!

by punkin927 on ‎12-03-2012 12:44 PM

Please keep We tv.  Everything I watch is on this channel.  If I don't have this channel, I will actually consider changing my service from Verizon.

by suffrant on ‎12-04-2012 03:14 PM

KEEP WETV!!!!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools