Customers With Disabilities
nascar

DVR - Needs more features...

by on ‎08-14-2010 05:32 PM

1. The DVR will continually rerecord episodes (that I delete) that air again.  The DVR needs a (TiVo) style history.  Even the Comcast DVR has a Recorded History now.  The same episode should not rerecord unless explicitly told to do so in a 15 to 30 day period.

2. Another addition needed would be a screen that shows all of the future recordings that will not record due whatever reason such as Priority.

3. When record "First Run Only" is selected, another feature needed is record the next airing if it is missed due to other programs having higher record priority.

Item #1 is in IMG 1.9. I also believe we have cared for item 2 in 1.9... and we have the last idea in the queue for a future release (been suggested a bunch of times)
Comments
by Employee Emeritus on ‎08-16-2010 01:05 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 08:04 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Employee on ‎01-24-2011 04:49 PM
Status changed to: In Progress
Item #1 is in IMG 1.9. I also believe we have cared for item 2 in 1.9... and we have the last idea in the queue for a future release (been suggested a bunch of times)
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools