Customers With Disabilities
tex_ka95

Deploy new DVR IMG's faster

by tex_ka95 on ‎02-16-2012 12:28 PM

I was looking up issues regarding IMG 1.9 and saw customers complaining about it a year before I got the update myself.  Why do I have to wait a year??!!  It's not like you have 20 different platforms to develop for.  You have two DVR's and maybe 2 different STB models.  Couldn't be much easier.  What do you have like 1 programmer in the whole company?

Comments
by Employee on ‎02-20-2012 11:06 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by gardendor on ‎02-20-2012 04:14 PM

I have the same complaint.  I signed up for the 500hr capacity DVR over a year ago.  Even though I inquired several times never heard from anybody from Verizon.  I called the local Verizon Cooperate Office, thinking I could trade my old DVR in for the new one. I was told I could.  But then I recently changed my service and brought this matter up with the representative who processed my order. She informed me that they did not have supplies of the boxes at the Verizon stores or corporate offices.  That I had to order over the internet.  She brought me to the order page @ verizon.com/fiostvcentral and told me she knows they are currently fulfilling these orders and that I would get an email notifying me how they were going to send me the new DVR [via mail or walk in trade-in].  That was a week ago- no email from Verizon.   I feel like I am getting the run around again.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools