Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Robin90405

Dodgers' SportsnetLA Will Be Available February 25, Please Make it Available At Launch

by Robin90405 on ‎01-22-2014 02:31 PM - last edited on ‎01-24-2014 07:01 PM by Moderator

All Dodger games will now be carried on SportsNetLA in the Southern California region.  This new sports network launches on February 25 (sportsnetla.com).  Please make it available at launch, as the Dodgers will be World Series contenders from day 1.  Do not force Dodger fans to be on the outside like your Pac-12 fans in Southern California. 

Comments
by Moderator on ‎01-22-2014 02:42 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by ryanscottmazur on ‎01-22-2014 05:25 PM

SPORTS NET LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by truebluedodger on ‎01-29-2014 05:31 PM

Please make the new Dodger Network available to all loyal Dodgers fans regardless of their TV carrier.  I want to see my Dodgers in this World Series Year.

by oscalca1 on ‎02-03-2014 09:35 AM

I need to make sure that I will be able to watch all Dodger games. Baseball is the only sport I watch and the Dodgers are my team. Please make sure to make Sportsnet LA available from day 1.

by Fracas on ‎02-06-2014 12:00 PM

If Dodger network is not added to the FIOS lineup, we will switch to Time Warner.  I suspect many others will do the same.  Not a threat, just the reality.   It's bad enough that you refuse to carry the Pac 12 network (although for some strange we get the Longhorn network), but to exclude the Dodger network is inexcusable.  We watch every televised Dodger game and have done so for years.  And we will this year.....either on FIOS or Time Warner.

by Nosnowt on ‎02-06-2014 12:37 PM

I am sure this is not a new subject, but I am posting to express a strong desire for Verizon FIOS to make sure that Time Warner's new L.A. Dodger channel, Sports-Net LA, is made available to FIOS subscribers. If not, then I will have to discontinue my FIOS subscription for a different provider that does carry this channel.  Thank you

by blue0622 on ‎02-06-2014 12:59 PM

I have never missed a DODGER game in the past six seasons. If FIOS doesn't make Time Warner's new Dodger channel, Sports Net L.A. available, I will have to discontinue my FIOS subscription in order to continue my favorite pastime, watching Dodger baseball!!

Dodgers.jpg

by Greeky on ‎02-06-2014 01:01 PM

Please offer the new Dodger channel, Sportsnet LA.  As of today, only Time Warner has picked it up to offer to their customers.  We dropped Time Warner and swiched to Verizon after they dropped CBS (and many Dodger games on affiliate channel 9) and then turned around and blamed CBS! 

You CAN'T let TWC out-do Verizon!

This is the land of Think Blue!  Go Dodgers!  Live. Breathe. Blue.

by metemple on ‎02-06-2014 04:28 PM

Just a heads up Verizon. I have put up with your inability to reach an agreement with the Pac12 Network for 2 years now, but if the baseball season approaches, and you do not have the new Time Warner Dodger Network, I WILL BE GONE! In what may be Vin Scully's last season, if you don't have a deal at least a week before the start of the regular season, I am going to drop your service and switch. Just so you know.

by Dodgerfan on ‎02-08-2014 10:25 AM

Your job is to meet the needs of your viewers, not just make a fortune.  Please put the Dodgers on FIOS, so we do not have to leave. Figure out a way to do it ASAP!!!!

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools