Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
Robin90405

Dodgers' SportsnetLA Will Be Available February 25, Please Make it Available At Launch

by Robin90405 on ‎01-22-2014 02:31 PM - last edited on ‎01-24-2014 07:01 PM by Moderator

All Dodger games will now be carried on SportsNetLA in the Southern California region.  This new sports network launches on February 25 (sportsnetla.com).  Please make it available at launch, as the Dodgers will be World Series contenders from day 1.  Do not force Dodger fans to be on the outside like your Pac-12 fans in Southern California. 

Comments
by CALDERON2782 on ‎02-09-2014 02:10 PM
Well so far it looks like verizon will be losing lots of cut omers to time warner if they don't carry the new dodger channel. Been able to put up without the pac12 channel but this one is unforgivable! Will leave before regular season starts if it is not offered. Verizon....... HANDLE IT!
by dodgers614 on ‎02-12-2014 02:54 PM - last edited on ‎02-12-2014 03:46 PM by Moderator

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years. I will not hesitate to switch to Time Warner Cable if necessary. We want Sports Net LA NOW! Get your heads out of your **bleep** and let us know what you're doing. we have not heard anything.new about this new channel. Quit jerking us around. Either get the channel or let us kmow if you are not,so we can switch before February 25.

by dodgers614 on ‎02-12-2014 06:29 PM - last edited on ‎02-12-2014 08:07 PM by Moderator

We are in limbo and it's not fair. Can someone please get back to me with real info, besides, "We're sorry but we haven't heard anything yet"? I want to see the Dodgers AND all Spring Training games, like Time Warner has.

by mailbaggers on ‎02-12-2014 08:48 PM

Comcast just announced intent to purchase Time Warner.  That could mean that Comcast subscribers will also be able to view Dodger games.  Please allow us to see our Dodger Blue team.  This is our year to win the World Series and it would be great to watch it on Fios TV!

by JVelas76 on ‎02-16-2014 01:34 PM

It will be VERY DISSAPOINTING if Verizon FiOS doesn't provide the DODGERS Network channel from the day it goes live!

by Whipsnade on ‎02-17-2014 10:47 AM

I also will leave Fios in a heartbeat if we don't get the Dodger games.  They are the only sports I watch on TV and I watch all of the games.

by eriks on ‎02-17-2014 07:17 PM

I echo all of the previous comments from fellow Dodger fans.  I am a Dodger season ticket holder and watch all of their games when I'm not at the ballpark.  I'm putting you on notice Verizon, that I will drop your service and switch to Time Warner if you do not carry the new TWC Dodger channel.  Please do not jerk us around for the next 30 days while you are trying to negotiate a better deal for yourselves.  I noticed on my bill a year ago that you added a "Regional Sports Network Fee" of $2.42 and yet we still don't get the Pac-12 channel.  Given that Verizon is already charging us this sports network fee, I think that is ample justification for us to expect Verizon to carry the new Dodger channel.

by Larr2121 on ‎02-18-2014 03:05 PM

This is a no brainer. My loyalty is with the Dodgers and not Verizon.   I'm given you a month!!!

by holt-99 on ‎02-18-2014 07:32 PM
Have watched ALL Dodger games live or DVR. If you do not add the new Dodger channel by thr start of the seaspn, there will be no reason for me to carry Fios. I am currently a Verizon customer for Fios, home phone, internet, 4 cell phones and 2 tablets... no dodgers no me
by dennis14a on ‎02-19-2014 07:21 PM

You show Dodgers on FIOS, have many happy customers...no Dodgers, you lose lots and lots of customers...is simple.

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools