• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Announcements
JGO

Eliminate Mutually Exclusive Rule on Call Blocking and Call notification

by JGO on ‎05-01-2012 11:34 AM

Eliminate this rule, as  there is no reason to not allow notification on calls and also allow blocking capability.  

"You have requested to turn the Call Notification Always feature On, but currently the Incoming Call Block - Reject Calls from Certain Numbers feature is turned On. You may not have these two services On at the same time. Do you want to: Turn Call Notification Always Onand turn Incoming Call Block - Reject Calls from Certain Numbers Off?"

We are looking into removing this restriction in a future enhancement. Thanks for the suggestion.
Comments
by on ‎05-03-2012 10:59 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thank you for your suggestion- I'll make sure it gets in front of the proper team within Verizon.
by skip2000 on ‎05-03-2012 12:08 PM

A recent post stated that call blocking was still in place on FIOS digital.  About a month ago, I was told by a VZ rep that "call blocking" was no longer available on VZ digital.  Almost immediately, once blocked numbers (both cell and Landline) started ringing at my home.  I have had to endure this for the past month into the current month.  Do I have call blocking capabilities??

by Employee on ‎06-20-2012 06:36 AM
Status changed to: Maybe Later
We are looking into removing this restriction in a future enhancement. Thanks for the suggestion.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools