Customers With Disabilities
xmnj

FIOS Digital Voice Mobile App

by xmnj on ‎11-02-2010 04:59 AM

How about a mobile app for Digital Voice?  The app would allow the customer to:

-check voicemail

-change feature settings, such as turn on call forwarding

-sync contacts from the phone to the Digital Voice portal

Comcast has an app like this but for the iPhone and Blackberry.  Too many times I'm on the road and would rather be able to manage the functions without having to use a web browser.

I had brought up this idea before, but it was removed and stated that it should go under Verizon Wireless.  Just like the Remote DVR mobile app, this is not Verizon Wireless specific as there should be an app for the various platforms on the market, and as everyone is not a VZW customer.

Currently available on Blackberry Storm 2 and most Droid devices. Check your app store.
Comments
by on ‎11-02-2010 06:30 AM

This should be do-able.  The company I work for sells PBX systems.  I have an app on my Iphone that allows me to control my desk phone from my Iphone.  I can view call history, view and listen to VM, enable simulteaneous calling, etc. I can even call people from the app and my Caller ID will display my desk phone.  I love it.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎11-03-2010 01:11 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by on ‎11-04-2010 09:25 PM

I love the Verizon Remote DVR app for iOS.  Would most definitely like and use an iOS app for Digital Voice.

by Pauly on ‎11-10-2010 04:02 PM

Just downloaded the app to my droid. Works pretty good searched fios.

by Employee on ‎12-30-2010 08:43 AM
Status changed to: Already Exists
Currently available on Blackberry Storm 2 and most Droid devices. Check your app store.
by SRSilver on ‎11-28-2011 05:58 PM

Is there a Fios Digital Voice ap for the Iphone?

by smelba on ‎11-29-2011 01:05 PM
Been a FiOS customer for over 2 years and just upgraded to Digital Voice. I'm also a Verizon Wireless customer with an iPhone. I have the DVR Manager app, the FiOS On Demand app, the FiOS Remote app, the My Verizon app, and the My VZ Account app. Why isn't there a Digital Voice app? The iPhone doesn't support Java so going to the website is useless. We need this app!
by TroyM68 on ‎02-08-2012 07:12 AM

Why hasn't this been completed yet?  This is something all the competition is doing...AND... It's available for Driod...  When should we expect this app to be available for the iPhone???  Please let us know Verizon!

Thanks

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools