Customers With Disabilities
rascal1

FIOS Live TV for Kindle Fire

by rascal1 on ‎01-04-2013 10:59 PM

When will fios live TV be available for Kindle FIre? It's available for IPAD's. There are alot of Kindle Fire owners out there don't leave us out!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass on the FiOS App Team. Keep them coming!
Comments
by on ‎01-07-2013 08:17 PM

I agree. The Android community grows by leaps and bounds. Sales of Kindle "FIRE" were through the roof this past holiday season.

by nyfive4 on ‎01-20-2013 06:39 AM

wheres my fios tv for kindle   cmon man

by Admin Emeritus on ‎02-11-2013 02:25 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass on the FiOS App Team. Keep them coming!
by DCLong on ‎06-19-2013 07:05 PM

Would like to see an app for Kindle Fire to watch live TV.

by gumrihess on ‎06-21-2013 06:48 AM

Just spent  3\4 of the last hour and time from my life, to determine if KINDLE FIRE, can use the VERIZON IN HOME FIOS, ON THE TWO TOP OF THE LINE KINDLE FIRE units.  IT WOULDN`T BE SO INFURIATING IF Verizon was honest &  above board with WE THE PAYING  CONSUMERS!

My HUSBAND SPENT 10 minutes getting the App & loading it on his iPad, while I & I imagine an enormous number of. Other FIOS CONSUMERS, continued to waste time time assuming that KINDLE FIRE USERS were certainly I only included in the group Verizon touted, as those able to load this app! WHY Her I Don did not notify us right up front,  Kindle was NOT included?  THIS MAKES ME WANT TO SWITCH TO COMCAST...at least when COMCAST has "Bad news  "  they are more than honest honest in the first lines of a notice, that a, feature is NOT AVAILABLE, Verizon as per usual, HIDES the failings by not advising us, first.

JUST BE HONEST & DO NOT HOPE IT IS A FAILURE ON OUR PART, WHEN. INFORMATION JUST HAPPENS TO BE MISSING!

NOTHING MORE INFURIAT I NG THAN TO READ FAQs & NOT DISCOVER ANITEMLIKE THIS, AFTER READING. FOR 45 minutes, & the info comes from others~~NOT VERIZON`s TECHPUBLICATIONS.  THIS IS RUDE & a waste  of time. A lie is still a lie, when so many have asked this question , without Verizon personnel, would prefer to ignore so many comments, without addressing the failure by simply telling the truth. most customers would prefer the truth, even if the truth is not pleasant!

Cumri

by millagorilla on ‎06-25-2013 08:54 AM

I  would like to see apps such as FiOS Mobile and Verizon My FiOS availabel for the Kindle Fire. I have these apps on my Android phone. So far the only app available for the Kindle Fire is the Verizon Media Manager, which does not offer the same features as FiOS Mobile.

by Yankeemon90 on ‎07-28-2013 07:01 PM

Currently, the FiOS mobile app is only available on iOS and Android devices - however, users who only have a Kindle Fire or a Kindle Fire HD are left in the dark. It would be great if the FiOS Mobile App was added to the Amazon App Store as well, thereby giving everyone the ability to watch FiOS TV on the device of their choosing. Thanks very much.

by Skyking713 on ‎08-04-2013 07:08 AM

Come on Verizon, there are many Kindle Fire HD users that wish to view thier FIOS TV on their tablets.  Ipad has an app, Android user have an app, but to date their is nothing for the Kindle Fire HD user.  It is time to fulfill your susbscribers needs. We would be viewing more, supporting more advertiser and adding to the value of your service with such a small investment on your part.  Work with Amazon and make this happen!! Thanks, anticipating availability ASAP.

by on ‎08-04-2013 07:55 AM

What bugs me most is that there is an Android app. The Kindle Fire runs a modified version of Android, so porting the app should be easy to do if anything needs to change at all. I tried to find the .apk file so that I can side load it on the Kindle, but that search came up empty so far. I also tried it on an Android VM so that I could have a PC based app, but the Verizon FiOS app constantly crashes.

All other TV service providers do this, they even advertise with it...and probably are successful in luring customers away from Verizon.

by divot97 on ‎08-15-2013 04:47 AM

Hi. You can stream live tv from fios on the kindle fire.  You will need to get the Market1 App and use dolphin as ur broswer. In market1 search for verizon mobile app install it and then log in using your verizon login.  I have been streaming live fios tv foe acouple weeks now. Hope this helps

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools