Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Facebook_User

FiOS 1 NYC

by Facebook_User on ‎02-07-2011 11:36 AM

A FiOS 1 channel for NYC. The LI version ain't cutting it!

-Melanie from Facebook

Hear that...
Comments
by Employee on ‎02-17-2011 04:13 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Hear that...
by BrettNYC on ‎02-20-2014 09:23 AM

Residents in Queens should have access to the Fios1 Long Island news channel. We're practically on Long Island and I'm in Long Island daily. In fact, I live only a couple of blocks from the city line and it would help to have the local news like this. A lot of what Fios1 reports on affects me and being notified by Fios1 would be great. I used to have NY1 on Time Warner Cable, but since switiching to Fios, for the last three years, I haven't had any real local news channel. Please provide Fios1 broadcasting to residents in Queens who have Fios.

by BrettNYC on ‎03-11-2014 10:13 AM
I don't know why my seperate idea was merged with this one, but my suggestion is much easier. Just add the current Fios1 channel that is given to Long Islanders to people living in Queens. It would not be that hard for Fios to implement this.
by on ‎03-11-2014 05:24 PM

Please cover staten island, brooklyn, manhattan, include these FIOS1 HD i hae waited 7 yrs for this programming to happen.

by BrettNYC on ‎03-14-2014 05:46 PM

steven1 wrote:

Please cover staten island, brooklyn, manhattan, include these FIOS1 HD i hae waited 7 yrs for this programming to happen.

Yes! All I'm asking Fios to do is just broadcast the same Fios1 from Long Island to Queens, Brooklyn, and maybe the other boroughs. They don't have to create a whole new channel. Just broadcast what exists already, please.

by djmel on ‎06-20-2014 07:39 PM

i droped time warner 8 months ago and made switch to fios i miss having an all news channel like ny1

having fios1 in queens would be nice

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools