Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
MarthaStewart

FiOS TV

by MarthaStewart on ‎09-17-2010 02:38 PM

Comcast shows the network as you first switch to a channel.  Fios shows the time next to the number.  I know what time it is, I'd rather know the network.

Top left is time. Middle left is network logo. Bottom left is channel number. Am I missing something?
Comments
by on ‎09-17-2010 05:54 PM

Martha

You have a very good idea and it has been requested before. Here with currently 22 votes. Please follow this link and add your votes to the existing request.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Add-an-option-to-hide-channels-that-I-don...

Thanks

Mark

by Admin Emeritus on ‎09-20-2010 07:30 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by kalmlike on ‎09-23-2010 09:31 AM

I love the details that FIOS tells me in the FULL INFO section of a movie or show. BUT, would someone kindly SPELL CHECK or get their cast members right. There's been ALOT of typos in the descriptions lately. One off hand is, I know for a fact that SAMUAL L JACKSON was NOT  in IRONMAN but was in IRONMAN 2. Little boo boos like this annoys movie buffs like me. 

Otherhanthat, FIOS has the best channels and picture over COMCAST. I know I have both. Hey, my parents are stuborn  LOL

by Admin Emeritus on ‎10-05-2010 09:12 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by MVP somegirl MVP ‎10-06-2010 01:17 AM - edited ‎10-06-2010 01:18 AM

@kalmlike

Actually, he (Samuel L. Jackson) was in the post-credits scene of Ironman. Not sure if you've seen it if you're one of those people who turn it off when the credits start rolling, but I'm one of those people that hang out in theaters until the credits are over just in case. =P

by on ‎10-07-2010 04:49 PM

Can't you just look down an inch and see what channel you are on?

by Gold Contributor VII on ‎10-07-2010 05:39 PM

I don't understand the original request. When I tune to a channel I see the channel number and the network, along with the time just above it, on every channel. Please don't change a thing, it is fine the way it is.

by Employee on ‎10-08-2010 10:31 AM
Status changed to: Already Exists
Top left is time. Middle left is network logo. Bottom left is channel number. Am I missing something?
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools