• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Casen

Fios at my house

by Casen on ‎05-01-2011 02:06 PM

Hi,
    I recently moved up to Andrews AFB, Md and was extremely interested in getting Fios at my house. Unfortunately, I was saddened to discover that Fios is not available at my house on base. I was disheartened even more when I learned that the newer houses on base (built within the last few year) do, infact , have Fios. I am not able to move into these newer houses, and would love to get Fios.

How would I go about getting the cables run from the newer houses (which are about 200 feet behind my house) to the houses in my area?

There is really nothing you can do... we build where we can... there is probably an engineering reason or a restriction from the base as to why your residence doesn't have FiOS.
Comments
by Employee on ‎05-04-2011 04:25 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
There is really nothing you can do... we build where we can... there is probably an engineering reason or a restriction from the base as to why your residence doesn't have FiOS.
Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools