Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
jjp125

Fios on the go

by jjp125 on ‎12-09-2010 08:13 AM

I know about the Flex View feature and request to be able to watch DVR content. How about a feature for Verizon Wireless users to watch their TV on their phone much like what the Slingbox can do. I am a customer to the Fios Triple Play package and have a VZ Wireplan and would like to see more features intergrated for being a customer of both. I have the original Droid phone and love the Fios feature already available. But to pay $80 for the NHL Live app and not even have my local team available does not make sense for me when I am already paying for TV and can just go buy a slingbox to let me watch whatver I want.

Take a look at FiOS TV Central and see the online content... we are making all the channels and VOD available on all screens and in all locations (within the US). Check back, but CNN is online and ESPN is coming shortly... as well many other brands in 2011
Comments
by Employee on ‎12-23-2010 04:06 AM
Status changed to: In Progress
Take a look at FiOS TV Central and see the online content... we are making all the channels and VOD available on all screens and in all locations (within the US). Check back, but CNN is online and ESPN is coming shortly... as well many other brands in 2011
by bdonushi on ‎11-16-2011 01:50 PM

Verizon already has the capability to send the picture from a DVR box to any other box on your LAN.  Why not enhance that to send the picture to a cell phone or PC connected to the same LAN!  And even better, send it to your device anywhere on the net, just like Slingbox does.  Now where talking! 

Idea Statuses
Have an Idea?
If you have a new idea to share, please search before posting. Many times someone else has already posted your idea and you can just vote there instead!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools